User Insert Menu
|September 22, 2017|
There are two root directories that are searched for your insert menus.
- System Menu - These are the menus distributed with qtpovray. They typically are installed in a read-only directory.
- User Insert Menu - Additional menus that you may optionally create yourself. These likely live in your home directory tree.
To that end, note the special file naming of the menu files:
Three types of entries are supported:
2-characters space dash spaceactual name
- Directory - directories are read and processed as submenus.
- .txt - The contents of the .txt file are inserted as your text.
- .png - An optional graphic that will be displayed as a tooltip.
In that directory, I have a directory
00 - Bucko Menu. In that directory, I have two files
10 - New Object.txtand
20 - New Director.txt.
+ myInsertMenu + 00 - Bucko Menu +- 30 - New Object.txt +- 40 - New Director.txtThis results in the
Bucko Menubeing inserted at the top of the menu (because it starts with